Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Little Drummer Boy

So we have one of those big popcorn tins, and Jack's been playing with it and banging on it like it's a drum. Yesterday he was doing that and I started singing The Little Drummer Boy. Every time I got to the Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum part, he would start going MaMaMaMaMa. He was trying to sing with me! It was so precious. I often think about the scripture that says Mary treasured all these things and pondered them in her heart. It's the little things like this that I will always remember and treasure. A few years from now I probably won't remember what I got for Christmas this year or even what Jack got for Christmas this year, but I'll always have the sweet memory of singng The Little Drummer Boy with MY litle drummer boy!

1 comment:

hejlyeah said...

Hope you guys are feeling better! We need to do dinner again soon. Friday?