Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jack's Birthday

Okay, I know his birthday was over two months ago, but I have to go back and post some pictures of it. He had a great time, as you can see.

I took off the day of his birthday, and we had pancakes for breakfast, one of his favorites!


We also decided to take him to get his first haircut. It was so long and in his eyes. We took him to a little kid haircut place and he did great!

Before...

After...


We had his birthday party the following Saturday, and he had so much fun! He LOVED his cake too.

His cake


He enjoyed it!


With MiMi and PaPa

2 comments:

hejlyeah said...

Hey - are you done with school yet? Cute pics, BTW. Call me and we'll go to the pool!

Lori said...

It was good to hear from you. Of course my old roomie would love the ped egg too...that's why we were such a great match!