Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm just a few years behind!

So I'm finally gonna start a blog! We tried it a few years back, but I never really seemed to have anything exciting to write about. But now I have Jack, so I figure he'll supply a few stories. :) He's almost 5 months old (wow!) and he's getting bigger every day I think. The last time we checked he weighed 17 pounds and 2 ounces. He's a big boy, but we expected that. He's also very happy and just about the sweetest blessing we could ever get. Here's some of my favorite pictures of him. Enjoy!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is cute. He looks like his PaPa Lemons. Ha. Love All Of You!

Carly said...

He is getting so big...he is just beautiful. :) I'm so glad you started a blog, it really is great when you have a child to write about! Hope you're doing well! Love ya.

Kathi P said...

yay!! i'm so glad you have a blog now! you have just about the cutest son ever!

Chez said...

I love me some Baby Jack!

MiMi said...

Jack is so cute! I can't wait to see him (and you and Matt) soon. Love, MiMi

Matt Tenbush said...

Man thats a good lookin kid, he must have a good lookin father. -candi

Candi said...

okay, we all know that last comment was Matt! Ha!

Anonymous said...

I'm having a Jack attack!